The main function of Alternator is to supply current to the car & to charge the battery too as soon as engine cranks. In a faulty Alternator, it is unable to supply proper current to ignition systems initially. So Engine stops.
- Internal Problem with Engine :
1. Valve oil seal damage.
2. Gasket burned out over a period or because of excess heat.
3. Valve damaged because of wear & tear and excess heat or broken timing belt.
4. Damaged pistons & piston rings.
5. Damaged camshaft, connecting shaft & crankshaft.
6. Faulty oil pump, water pump. etc.