Roles & Responsibility :
- Knowledge of the standard practices, materials, tools and equipment used in the maintenance and repair of CARS.
- Walking appointments or scheduling.
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports and correspondence related to the work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technicians & workshop staff, service advisor, other engineers.
- Have good knowledge of Scanning & diagnosis.
- Supplier coordination for spare parts.
- Body parts order & dispatch.
- End to End workshop activities.
- Inventory & miscellaneous of workshop repairs & parts.
- Car estimates supervision.
- Allotting advisor.
- Attending customers
- Sharing quotation, proforma invoices
- suggest repair works
- Going for test drive on both with technician before work & with customer at the car delivery time
- Delivery documents
- Billing & documents
- Smooth & clean delivery of the car
- Coordination with workshop supervisor/coordinator, CSE, Other departments about the car’s status, customers.
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience required in the workshop coordinator.
- Diploma in Auto/Mech./Electrical. Eng. (2 or 3yrs).
- ITI, NCVT, 12th Passed./ 10th Passed.
Perks and Benefits :
- Salary Range from – Rs. 3.20 LPA — 6.0 LPA.
- Salary will be best in the service industry.
Phone : 8652409845
Email : [email protected]