Roles & Responsibility :
- Knowledge of the standard practices, materials, tools and equipment used in the maintenance and repair of CARS.
- Knowledge of the tools of management, such as methods development, cost analysis, procedural manuals, training materials, and studies applicable in evaluating programs or services.
- Knowledge of the techniques and methods of reconditioning, replacing, diagnosing, adjusting, and altering CARS.
- Ability to analyse, synthesize, and evaluate a variety of data for use in program development and analysis.
- Maintain workshop and other tools clean, tidy end of the day.
- Ability to maintain records and prepare reports and correspondence related to the work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technicians & workshop staff, service advisor, other engineers.
- Find solutions for critical cars technical issues.
- Ability to formulate plans, procedures, and controls in a program or service area.
- Ability to analyse and assess operations from the standpoint of management controls, systems and procedures.
- Ability to interpret laws, rules and regulations relative to the work.
- Ability to organize, evaluate, and present information effectively.
- Ability to set priorities and assign work to workshop staffs.
- Ability to organize and coordinate the work of others.
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience required in the workshop coordinator.
- Diploma in Auto/Mech./Electrical. Eng. (2 or 3yrs).
- ITI, NCVT, 12th science or commerce pass;
Perks and Benefits :
- Salary will be best in the service industry.
- Increment is done on monthly or quarterly basis depending on the work performance.
Phone : 8652409845
Email : [email protected]