Certified Diagnostic Technician
Roles & Responsibility :
Diagnose & rectify the various electrical related faults in different systems of cars by using the diagnostic tool and electrical wiring diagram.
- Drive train (Engine, Transmission etc.).
- Comfort and safety system (climate control system, Restraint System, Onboard Electrical, Networking (CAN & LIN), Lighting system).
- Drive Stability (Air Matic Suspension, Electronic Stability Program).
- Telematics (Audio & Video System, telephone, MOST BUS).
- Guide the technician in making of technical parts report for warranty purpose.
- Guide the technician for creating of TIPS case for escalation of technical.
Requirements (Must) :
- High school diploma 2/3yrs in Electrical Domain.
- Car Diagnostic certifications from authorized cars dealership/globally recognised automobile institutions.
- Proven work experience as an Car (certified diagnostic technician) 3 to 5yrs.
- Advanced knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems.
- Complex problem-solving skills.
- Ability to operate electrical diagnostic equipments & advanced diagnostic scanning machines, etc.
Certified Diagnostic Engineer
Certified Diagnostic Technicians.
Phone : 8652409845
Email : [email protected]