AC Technician (Luxurious & Premium Cars)
Job details & Description :
- Installing new vehicle wiring systems.
- Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm systems.
- Gathering information from customers about issues with their electrical system.
- Diagnosing electrical issues and proposing a course of action.
- Providing customers with estimated time and cost for repairs.
- Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems.
- Servicing of electrical automotive parts.
- Servicing and repairing electrical systems on agricultural vehicles.
- Maintaining a clean working environment.
- Completing job reports and processing paperwork.
- Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repair.
- Road-tests vehicles when required or refers to the test technician.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Vehicle Scanning & Diagnosis. (From Basic to advanced level).
- All types of Electrical & Electronic Diagnosis.
- Other tasks as needed.
- Basic Electric Job.
- Rebuilds electrical units, such as starters, generators and door controls.
- Repairs or replaces defective wiring.
- Adjusts ignition timing and measures and adjusts distributor breaker-point gaps.
- Tests and repairs starters, generators and distributors.
- Determines malfunction of electrical system by visual inspection and use of testing devices such as oscilloscope, voltmeter and ammeter.
Note – Candidate must hold four wheelers driving license & must know driving.
Auto Electrician Requirements:-
- High school diploma and auto electrical qualification certificate.
- Proven work experience as an auto electrician.
- Advanced knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Complex problem-solving skills.
- Ability to operate electrical diagnostic equipment.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work standing or in a crouched position for long periods.
- Ability to distinguish subtle color variations.
- Certificate in Automobile Technology.
- 10th pass or 12th
- Diploma- 1/2/3 years – (Automobile/Mechanical/Electrical).
Perks & Benefits –
- Salary will be best in the service industry.
- Increment is done on monthly or quarterly basis depending on the work performance.
Phone : 8652409845
Email : [email protected]