AC Technician (Luxurious & Premium Cars)
Job details & Description :
- Installs and repairs automotive air-conditioning units within dealership and factory quality and time guidelines.
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repair.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Saves and tags parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
- Communicates with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
- Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
- Road-tests vehicles when required or refers to the test technician.
- Supervises work of apprentice technicians as assigned.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Ensures that customers’ cars are kept clean. Notifies service advisor immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
- Keeps shop area neat and clean.
- Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition they were received.
- Understands, keeps abreast of and complies with federal, state and local regulations that affect service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know etc.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- Other tasks as needed.
Note – Candidate must hold four wheelers driving license & must know driving.
- Certificate in Automobile Technology.
- 10th pass or 12th
- Diploma- 1/2/3 years – (Automobile/Mechanical/Electrical).
Phone : 8652409845
Email : [email protected]